Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012

Facebook Settings

Our homework for today was that we had to write a blog entry about our facebook settings that we changed on facebook and why. So here is what I wrote.

My Facebook settings
Security settings: I changed my security settings because I want to make sure that nobody can access my Facebook account, when a person knows my password. I added a security question. I didn’t change the browsing security because I didn’t know what it is. I didn’t change anything by the other questions because I feel comfortable the way it is.
Notification settings: I only changed a few things (on facebook) because I get a lot of email and that is annoying.
Apps: I have done it already last week.
Mobile: I don’t use facebook on by phone.
Payments: I don’t pay for anything.
Facebook ads: I didn’t change anything on ads because I want to recommend businesses to my friends.
Private settings: I changed my apps because I don’t use them anymore. I deleted some of the apps. I also changed my settings when my friend uses apps because I don’t want the businesses to know something about me. I didn’t change the rest because I was already happy with my settings.
I learned that you can change a lot of your settings and that it can be open for random people. I is dangerous because somebody can hack you or write something inappropriate on you wall.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen