Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

My Spring Break

This break I was in the US in FL. For those who don't know what FL means, it means FLORIDA. Learn from that what I just told you. The flight to Frankfurt (where we had  a connection flight) was really bad. I  almost threw up on the plane from the bad food. When we arrived in Florida I was so tired that I couldn't talk correctly anymore. The next day I woke up at 10 am and I was suprised because first I was in a car and then all of a sudden I was at home. WHaaaaaaaaaaaT? Anyway I, or we had to build on our house in Florida and I had no break. On Friday a friend slept over at my house.
YES I DO HAVE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And on that day it started raining. I think I rained for 8 to 12 hours. The next day everything was flooded (streets, canals, lakes, the golf course...).
I have only been to America for 10 days but I really enjoyed it. The best thing was that I flew with the new Airbus A 380. LOL (I love airplanes)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen